?
October 28, 2004
Day Ninety-Eight
I put myself into everything I do, for I know no other way.
I slept 4 hours this afternoon. Otherwise, I haven't slept since waking up for a nine o'clock class on Tuesday morning. Time, place, distance, importance; none of these things have been clear. I suspect when I wake up tomorrow morning they will again be unclear. But for now I am me, and I type with Asia blasting across the headphones.

You can get an ear plug lodged so deep into your ear that you can only dig it out with a paper clip. And not just any paper clip. You'll need a large fucker for that.

Sox won the World Series. Sweet Caroline.

Scheduling conflicts.

But for now, sleep.

  posted by Adam at 00:39 |

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Do comments actually fucking work? Test.

2:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com