?
October 16, 2004
Day Eighty-Seven
Well, here I am. It's 12:47, and I still have a fucking migraine. I woke up with a crippling migraine. Now it's not as bad. I was so bored that I actually did the first dozen and change problems of my math homework. Then I got to Crossroads just as they were closing. So I hauled ass back to Gracie's, went through a tuna sub, a few bites of a doughy slice of pizza, a slice of pumpkin pie, and a bowl of raisen bran. The I came back to my room and chatted it up with people. My mom was distracted because Grandma is down. She'd just gotten home when I instant messaged. Then I tried unsuccessfully to play Yahoo! Pool. Talked with Alex on the phone. I've got to get up at nine tomorrow for the hike. So I'm hitting the sack now. I also got my absentee ballot. And a card from Mom I haven't opened yet. I'm saving it for when I'm really down.
  posted by Adam at 01:52 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com