?
October 11, 2004
Day Eighty-Two
I'm clearly going to have to watch my Myst IV playing. It's 2:07 and I've got to get up at 6. I got all 39 math problems done, but during my break tomorrow I need to finish Thursday's Computer Science lab and do my English reading for Tuesday. I didn't get up until well past eleven. Talked to my parents online and then on the phone. I felt bad because I cut off Dad to go take a shit; I think I would have talked a lot more had I not done that. Got my photoshop collage of what's on my door done today. Had the room to myself most of the day which meant that I spend far more time here than I'd planned on. All in all, a pretty low-key day. My parents come up in twelve days. Things are survivable, but the pace is picking up and I only hope I can keep up; I need to call Grandma right after Calc tomorrow.
  posted by Adam at 02:11 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com