?
October 08, 2004
Day Seventy-Nine
I sit here for the first time in a long time in a dark noiseless room. I am completely pantless, and my right nut is hanging at the edge of my briefs. I am sweating slightly under my bathrobe, which covers my shoulders and back only. I alternate back and forth between this and an IM window. I have managed to outlast my roommate which means I get to go to sleep in the dark. I just don't give a shit anymore. And it feels good. The Big Lebowski was the shit. I will talk for about ten more minutes, then stick a couple things to my door, brush, piss, and go to bed. For the moment, life is simple. Complexity looms, but for now I breathe.
  posted by Adam at 01:48 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com