?
March 03, 2005
Rensselaerville, Amsterdam, and Clifton Park... Oh My!
Tonight took a very interesting turn. I've logged a crapload of miles on my car, drove through the country all the way out to Rennselearville, came back through Albany and then took the Thruway to Amsterdam. That not being enough, we took backroads all of the way to Schenectedy, got confused, and ended up back at Clifton Park. Crazy, crazy night. And just for everyone's information, the Pattersonville Thruway rest stop doesn't have a Mickey D's. Very disappointing. The Roy Rogers, however, is open exceptionally late..

Song of the Moment: The Beatles - In My Life

  posted by Adam at 01:13 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com