?
January 29, 2005
Peace Within Contradiction
The world presses in from all sides, harder and harder. The pressure never ceases; when one barrier is placed against it, it finds a new way to breach through. And after a few weeks of constant pressure, as my entire future in shambles lays out like a vision in front of me, I feel atlast like I'm okay. Let the pressure push me where it will. And now I must shit.
And boy did I; that was atleast a half an hour. So the pressure continues to push, and with the exception of the most pressing bowel call, I no longer pay it unneccessary heed.
  posted by Adam at 04:31 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com