?
January 12, 2005
Wild Winter Ride
Right now it's 11:33 at night in ROCHESTER and my roommate and I have the window open. It's 51 degrees right now with a high of 63 projected for tomorrow. Earlier today I had to pull myself back from the precipice a bit. That lurking feeling of the enevitability of my existence started rushing at me and I had to sideline it for a while. It's went that train hits me head on that the crazy shit happens. I decided tonight that denial, as it happens is not always a bad thing. Sometimes you have to just shut down, sit back, and let yourself breathe for a while. I'm probably looking at a C in Calculus and maybe a C in Computer Science. Hopefully I can get my shit together for my other classes and CS may still be salvagable. Tomorrow I have an eight hour day. But tonight I just listen to music and shoot the shit, as it were.
  posted by Adam at 23:51 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com