?
December 09, 2004
From the annals of math class
Today was a revelation for RIT. As I sit here in math class, I've just come back from a class that allowed me to pinpoint the academic dissatisfaction I've had with R.I.T.; like a trade school, I've skills towards a specific career. Until today's "Evolving English" class, however, I'd yet to experience a true class discussion here - or be introduced to material that could challenge the way I look at the world. In "The Delta Factor" chapter of Walker Percy's The Message in the Bottle, I found glimmers of a reason behind the unhappiness of myself and those around me. As the external obstacles disappear, we are forced to address the internal issues which have always been lingering. It is towards facing those that I find before me a new path which offers promise. ~4:20
  posted by Adam at 18:32 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com