?
January 18, 2005
Well that certainly sucks!
During my Project-Based Calculus workshop, aside from getting back an abysmal quiz grade, I learned that my Computer Science 2 project was due not a week from Sunday but this Sunday. As I already have a major paper due for Evolving English due a week from Thursday which I had planned to take care of this weekend; well, let's just say that the next week and a half are going to be interesting. On top of spending every waking moment at either class or the CS Labs, I have to find two people to write me recommendations for transfer applications, actually fill out the transfer applications, and get them all in. Many are due at the end of this month. It's going to be a hell of a balancing act. Add on to that mid-terms in said Evolving English class and a Calc finally I need to do well on, and you have a hell of a stressful situation. But as Lois said on last night's (above average) "Malcolm in the Middle" to Malcolm, "You and I - we're burrowers. We're at out best when our heads are down and we're grinding through a mountain of drudgery."
  posted by Adam at 01:06 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com