?
March 02, 2005
"I said, 'Hey. What's goin' on?'"
My friend Darren's future plans just sort of went down the toilet. I look at the struggle he's having dealing with it, and I remember going through the same struggle myself. In doing so, I realize just how much I've grown and evolved since coming to RIT. It's evolved me more into an island, which is disappointing and disheartening. But at the same time, I realize now that it is perhaps necessary. I just wish I'd experienced a little more before I'd learned to close myself off like that. Had my heart broken, stuff like that. It feels like some essential part of the human experience is missing. I've come to peace with so many things that I never even realized how many things I've yet to grapple with.

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind

AIM Snippet of the Day:

legames (12:07:49 AM): God, Massivepeniscus is a dark, scary place
DackAttac (12:08:07 AM): Yeah.
legames (12:08:09 AM): still better than contemporary America, though:-P
DackAttac (12:08:14 AM): Let's leave it and start our own country!
legames (12:08:28 AM): Extramediumpeniscus
DackAttac (12:08:35 AM): XD!
legames (12:09:18 AM): well, that's my AIM snippet of the day
DackAttac (12:09:28 AM): Yep.

  posted by Adam at 00:34 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com