?
March 12, 2005
A Night in the Room
Tonight should have been far more miserable than it was. "Joan" was preempted for NCIS, Mike blew me off on the hot tub, and I didn't get to go to the mall.

But it wasn't. Up until now atleast, it's been on of the best nights I've had in this wretched room. I got to watch "Battlestar Galactica" in the lounge, had a couple conversations with people I'd grown distant with, and had one of the best AIM chats of my life with Darren. Got a lot down for our screenplay, and made considerable progress just thinking about life. I managed to seep away into my own little plane of existence. It was one of those rare times where I've really felt like I closed that digital gap and really communicated. On a whim, I also wrote a poem:

Close your eyes, go to sleep,
Into quiet darkness seep.

Peace at last for weary head,
Climbing softly into bed.

From bitter world to peaceful dreams,
Where love is real and magic teems.

And freedom flows through lucent streams.

  posted by Adam at 02:42 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com