?
March 06, 2005
Last day of break
Tonight was a wonderful end to my March break. After a day of catching up with my friend Maia, I was faced with the three phone calls. I'd already promised to hang out with Ryan, but I hadn't seen Ben in forever. And Alex wanted to see me one last time, so it was difficult. I called up Ryan and made plans with him, since I'd already promised. He ended up getting stalked by an old man in a Chevy Deville though, so we didn't do anything. My car broke down for the third time, but one new fuse later and I was back on the road. I ended up picking up Ben and going to Alex's house. Ben, Alex, Dave (a kid from Alex's neighborhood) and I watched "Eurotrip". It was a fun, easy-going, laid-back time. Just the kind of experience I wanted to close out my break. I forgot how fun nights like these are. Tomorrow I return to R.I.T. But I'm two-thirds of the way there now. It feels doable.
  posted by Adam at 02:44 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com