?
April 17, 2005
It's hard to be depressed with shorts on
Last night was home to some rather depressing developments in regards to my present and my future. I ended up cleaning my half the room, which gave me an almost artificial sense of accomplishment. I went to bed, if not depressed, then atleast not happy. But when I woke up for the final time this morning (we won't counting the fucking car alarm from hell) the room was a gazillion degrees and even the shaded could hold back the sunlight. Remembering what my dad told me about the upcoming forecast, I broke out a pair of shorts for the first time in 2005. Walking outside at the peak of a beautiful day reminded me of walking up to Florida during my family's Disney world trips. The difference between current Rochester and normal Rochester was really that night and day. I'll be spending the vast majority of today inside doing schoolwork, but for now even that doesn't really phase me much. I'm in shorts; it's hard not to be content in shorts.
  posted by Adam at 15:36 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com