?
March 26, 2005
A promising day
There's something about starting a day with a shower that makes the whole day seem more promising. Showering in the dorm shower stalls is best compared to showers at a campground: they're many multiples worse than home showers, but after a few days of grubbing it up in the wilderness, they'll still fantastically excellent in comparison. So I got out got dressed and ventured outside without a jacket for the first time this year - and for the first time this year I didn't actually need it. Soooo nice outside, blue skies with puffy white clouds. I've got to finish up a Computer Science lab and the initial submission for my project today so that I can go home next weekend. Tomorrow Mike said he'd go to church with me for Easter if I could find one. We'll see how that turns out. It's just nice to wake up optimistically for once, and I wanted to get it down somewhere in case the feeling passes.
  posted by Adam at 15:23 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com