?
October 20, 2005
Paths of Life
Talking with Darren tonight, I realized that my life is still very much astray of where I want it to be. It's a strong statement of what I've experienced this past year that this fact neither frightens me nor intimidates me. Like so many things, the problem is merely a series of obstacles that need to be overcome one by one. Whether it becomes overwhelming widely depends on whether I choose to do from here. The me that exists now has options, hopes and dreams. I feel like I'm building from an internal person that has coalesced into bedrock. The whole world may shatter around me, but anything short of all out depression will maintain that sense of who I am, what makes me Adam. My thoughts drift to home too often now. This week's about seeing what I can do to combat that. Life is a community.
  posted by Adam at 03:40 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com