?
July 01, 2005
The Twitters of Night Owls
It's funny how things work out; I was just on my way out the door from Darren's house tonight, after an evening that I actually coerced him into, so desperately did I want to put off sinking back into the apartment quagmire, when his mother came down and started chatting too. The conversation that resulted lasted well into the night, well over a half an hour past midnight, about everything from her graduate school to our living situations last year and this upcoming year, just a wonderful, real, and totally open give-and-take. It was the kind of thing that can only happen under the veil of night, and turned my attitude from weary acceptance to something approaching outright confidence. It was a good reminder, as is sometimes required, of all the good things I have to look forward to this year.
  posted by Adam at 00:55 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com