?
May 29, 2005
Summer Vacation
Well, I've been home for ten days now, and this is the first opportunity I've had to post. I guess I can say that that's a good thing, as I am now fully reintegrated and and reinvolved with life and people I care about. There are a variety of major things that have happened - a late-night Scrabble game with Alex kicking things off, followed by the Ballston Spa prom, a fire in the outdoor fireplace with Ryan, Darren, Alex, Kate and myself, two games of bowling with Darren followed by a spontaneous midnight trip to Saugerties, Frank's arrival in Bethlehem, a spontaneous trip to Lake George today with Alex followed by a packed drive-in in the rain - but only now am I going to attempt to cover anything. Somethings have changed - Alex is driving, Darren (while still shorter) is now both bigger and stronger than me - while many other things have not. Some relationships have picked up right from where they left off, others have evolved, and some are starting to flicker. But once again I am living a life that I desperately fear losing. As I drove through Lake George and Lake Luzurne with Alex today on the way to the Sacandaga boat launch, I realized just how perfect it is to be back.
  posted by Adam at 00:56 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com