?
May 12, 2005
Tracfone Sucks
I was having a pretty damn awesome Wednesday. Slept through most of my final CS3 lesson but slipped in in time for the attendence sheet. Almost certainly aced my Film Arts final. Made plans with Brad for "Rushmore" tomorrow. All caught up on work.
Then I tried buying airtime for my Tracfone. And tried. And tried. And tried. When I finally did, at around 10:27 pm, I called home where I was informed that they were in bed and I would have to wait. Was late for the floor meeting, so don't know the move-out procedures. Splitting migraine was induced.
But three Advil took care of that. Got into the Reading Room by the grace of God, and had a nice quiet evening looking up some songs, chatting on AIM, and watching the latest "Scrubs" and "Malcolm". I'm calm now. But all in all, Tracfone still sucks. Less than one week to go.
  posted by Adam at 03:44 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com