?
April 28, 2005
Tonight Was Good
I'll be paying for it dearly tomorrow, but after a string of bad - one might say horrible - days it was very elevating to have a night, that as far as such things go, was just perfect. I wasted 93 Tracfone minutes on Dell tech support and got zero satisfaction from it. My headphone jack broke Monday. But tonight, I slipped into the Sol reading room (from where I type) turned off the lights, and got a little piece and quiet for a change. "Scrubs" was good, and even "Smallville" had it's charms. For the first time in a long time, I didn't have to spend the totality of it worrying about who was going to walk in or how it was going to be ruined. Instead, quiet, piece, entertainment. A moment of contentment in a sea of turmoil.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  posted by Adam at 03:42 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com