?
April 22, 2005
I'm home.
And I must say it's quite bizzare. There's no question in my mind that it's better than being at RIT in any way shape or form. But considering that all of my previous visits home have been positively jam packed so that I roll in around 2 and collapse into bed, being bored at home is a rather foreign experience.
Still, there's no doubt that this is the place that's still home to me. I fit into the rhythyms here. I know my place and the surroundings never intrude themselves into my perspective. This in and of itself is the opposite of RIT - where everything intrudes itself into my perspective. Four weeks. I can do it - I can't wait to be bored at home again!
  posted by Adam at 00:45 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com