?
September 02, 2004
Days Forty-Three and Forty-Four
I didn't write yesterday, because I was in a very depressed funk that lasted through the first two games of bowling with my floor tonight. But then I stopped playing things safe and opened up a bit to things. My outlook on college is better again; for the first time since I've come, I'm actually looking forward to waking up tomorrow. Big events of the last two days: Tuesday's floor meeting designated which stall would be the pisser and which would be the shitter. Today, my residence hall caught on fire and we all had to be evacuated. I talked to my mom for the first time since she left, all of two days ago. And my floor went bowling, and by the end it was actually a really good time. I also got talking with Darren in a very real way for the first time since we both took off.
  posted by Adam at 00:49 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com