?
August 22, 2004
Day Thirty-Three
Things are winding down here. Just spent a night at the Drive-In with my folks after dinner at a restaurant pub (that I have suspicions may actually have been a gay bar), the whole while my bowels feel like they've been filled with pointy stones. My dinner was good, too. The French Onion Soup had some of the best broth and cheese I've ever had, even if the onions were a little undercooked. There was some brown shit that smelled like a mix of baked beans and cinnamon caked onto my hot dog but after I'd scraped that off it tasted groovy. All of the music was very queer, and we ended the night with YMCA right before we got our check. I'd still go back there, though, for the kick-ass soup. It was an all around fun family day. Two in a row, what do you know? I'm gonna hit the sack since we have another full day planned for tomorrow. I promise I'll offer up something more substantial with my next entry. Ta Ta For Now, as the more likable fools have been known to say.
  posted by Adam at 01:11 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com