?
August 12, 2004
Day Twenty-Three
I worked. I sanded my CD box. I went to a friend's house. And threaded through it all was a large number of hours worth of pure data entry. I'm tired, I don't feel like writing, and I'm going to bed.

Anticipating this eventuality, I typed up a little tidbit at work and saved it on a floppy so as to not leave tonight's entry totally devoid of insight:

"I had a very surreal experience today. A girl came in with her mother for pool passes and remembered me as her instructor. I didn't even know what she was talking about until she mentioned Project Adventure. I had been a belayer in Mrs. Wendth's class and thinking back did remember her face in the crowd. She was very nice and respectful, and it made me feel pretty good about myself but it was just strange being remembered for that. I guess you never know what you'll do that will make an impression. Note to self: always show people your best."

  posted by Adam at 02:52 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com