?
August 17, 2004
Day Twenty-Eight
My time, it seems, is becoming in increasingly short supply. I only got four hours of sleep tomorrow and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow which begins with work at 8:30 again, so I'm going to keep this brief.

I updated Serenity Cortex today by downloading the site to the laptop via FTP and editing the pages manually in Notepad. I'd forgotten how tiresome that is, having been lazy and using Front Page to edit and upload my pages. Had to post the news about the teaser leaking and add a really cool article out of Singapore about the movie which featured the columnist sitting in Wash's chair in the movie bridge. It looked very similiar, only clearer and less real somehow.

I just got finished wasting an hour of time I could have put towards sleeping exploring the new Myst IV website. It did alot to ease my fears, as the product they presented there was a much slicker package and the video clips I saw - while not quite up to Riven's sophistication - was never the less much better than I'd credited the demo as being. It was also encouraging to see that Yeesha is a man character.

I was supposed to go see a Valley Cats baseball game tonight, but it got rained out so we went bowling. I did good for me; a 118. It was a pretty good time after two games, but now they're talking about re-scheduling for next week which is my last. It was this, coupled with a party on my last Sunday of freedom, which made me realize just how little time I have left. Next week, and then I'm gone.

  posted by Adam at 01:04 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com