?
July 21, 2004
Day One
So it begins, I suppose. I'm slightly amused by the realization that Day One is really being written on Day Two. But I can't work with CSS so my Day One (after work, UGH!) was spent converting the whole damn template into HTML and localized style tags. I only kept the CSS for the links; who isn't a sucker for links that only underline when the mouse is over them?

The banner I also made today, since the rather bland text title didn't do much for me. I used three images that I had previously made for a T-shirt and two scanned photographs. The one on the left is at the Mayan ruins in Mexico and the group shot on the right is from Old Forge, this past Fourth of July.

I maintain a website for the upcoming movie Serenity (I'll post a link once I've had enough sleep to manage it) so I'd better get updating that before I hit the sack. Anchorman tomorrow. I'd better not forget to make a profile image so the box isn't a red "X"
  posted by Adam at 01:37 |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Profile
Adam
Freelance Film Critic Albany, NY Boston, MA Contact me


Previous Entries


Archives



Powered by Blogger Buy This Through Amazon.Com